Pages

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

I am what I am

Dear readers,

Let me introduce myself first. My name is Allan and I'm just an ordinary man. I have a 9 to 5 job and also attend a night class almost everyday. Going to work keeps my brain working but going to school keeps my brain updated (sometimes give me extra headache). I spend my time for my family, girlfriend, friends and myself on the weekend. Sunday is for God. Everything is the same with what most people do. So am I special?

Why someone is so special to you? For me, being special doesn't have to be 'gifted'. Everybody can be special and everybody has the right to be special. A friend of mine said that its not about what you know, its not about what you have and its not about what you learn, but its about something that you do to make a different.

Different people will have different result. For everything you do best, some people might say "that's great","brilliant", "not bad" or "nice try". For me, whatever you do and whatever the result is, you are special when someone point at you and proudly says to his/her friends "yes, he is ma' man!"

Thank you for reading :)


Cheers,

Allan

No comments:

Post a Comment